Our staff of ophthalmologists or eye doctors provide trustworthy eye care solutions to the sixth largest city in Michigan. Ann Arbor is home to the University of Michigan and a large number of growing businesses. Ann Arbor’s economy is centered on education, technology and healthcare. Looking for an Eye Doctor in Ann Arbor? Give our staff of eye doctors a call by phone at (877) 852-8463 to schedule an appointment.
Ophthalmologists & Optometrists in Ann Arbor
Specialty Eye Institute has been treating patients in Ann Arbor, Michigan and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. Through experience, commitment to technology, and role in researching new eye care treatments and solutions, our staff of ophthalmologists provide clients with cutting-edge eye care services.
Our team of optometrists and ophthalmologists are nationally-known leaders in the eye treatment industry. Our doctors use leading clinical hardware and techniques to diagnose and resolve moderate to severe eye problems.
Meet Our Team of Eye Doctors
Todd Holmes Cataract Patient
- Cataract Treatments – Our eye doctors offer both traditional and laser cataract surgery. Learn more about cataract lens options.
- Blepharoplasty – Intended to reshape the upper or lower eyelid, this can be a functional or cosmetic procedure.
- Glaucoma – Glaucoma is a common degenerative eye disease that often has no symptoms.
- Keratoconus – A disease that creates a thinning of the cornea, is treated differently based on the severity.
- LASIK – LASIK is an ophthalmology solution provided by our staff of eye doctors. This type of vision treatment is a popular method of refractive surgery. Find out if you’re a candidate.
- Refractive Lens Exchange – This procedure is a great option for those who may not qualify for LASIK.
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Diabetic retinopathy can be a negative consequence of diabetes. This medical condition affects a component of the eye called the retina and can cause an individual to become blind. Our staff of ophthalmologists and optometrists utilize state-of-the-art eye treatments to detect, monitor, manage, and treat complications of the retina.
- Macular Degeneration – It’s important for people with macular degeneration to monitor their eyesight carefully and see their ophthalmologist on a regular basis.
More locations in Michigan and Ohio: