Ann Arbor, Michigan is the sixth largest city in Michigan and home to the University of Michigan. Ann Arbor’s economy is centered on education, technology and healthcare. Looking for an Eye Doctor in Ann Arbor? Look no further.
Specialty Eye Institute has been treating patients in Ann Arbor, Michigan and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. Through experience, commitment to technology, and role in researching new treatments and techniques, Specialty Eye Institute provides patients the best possible eye care, both today and in the future.
Our team of ophthalmologists is nationally-known leaders in the eye care industry. Our doctors use leading clinical technologies and equipment to diagnose and treat your eye problem.
Todd Holmes Cataract Patient
- Cataracts – We offer both traditional and laser cataract surgery options. Schedule a free cataract screening.
- Blepharoplasty – Intended to reshape the upper or lower eyelid, this can be a functional or cosmetic procedure.
- Glaucoma – Glaucoma is a common degenerative eye disease that often has no symptoms.
- Keratoconus – A disease that creates a thinning of the cornea, is treated differently based on the severity.
- LASIK – LASIK is a popular method of refractive surgery. Find out if you’re a candidate »
- Refractive Lens Exchange – This procedure is a great option for those who may not qualify for LASIK.
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Diabetic retinopathy is a complication of diabetes. This complication affects the retina of the eye and can lead to blindness. Our retina specialists use the most advanced treatments to manage and treat conditions of the retina.
- Macular Degeneration – It’s important for people with macular degeneration to monitor their eyesight carefully and see their ophthalmologist on a regular basis.
We have 9 other locations in Michigan and Ohio: